Electrical Test Equipment
Electronic Component Instruments
Cable Locators & Fuse Finders
PAT Testing Equipment
Whether you’re verifying the power demands of complex, three-phase industrial electrical equipment using a power analyser or simply testing a plug socket in a house for correct wiring, our huge range of electrical test equipment has everything you need.
At PASS we work closely with all of the world’s leading electrical tester manufacturers to give you the best equipment for the best deals you’ll find on the web. Our range of electrical meters and accessories comes from world-renowned names such as Fluke, Megger, Seaward, Kewtech, Hioki, Siglent and many others with the latest products added as soon as they’re available.
Thousands of professionals around the world have trusted us for their test equipment needs and we always strive to give the service that has our customers coming back again and again. Our prices are highly competitive, our range of equipment is unbeatable, we offer several delivery options and all of our electrical equipment is supplied as standard with at least a full year’s warranty to give you peace of mind.
To aid you with finding the right equipment we’ve also broken down our electrical section into sections.
Electrical Test Equipment
The home of everything a domestic electrician, electrical installer, product designer or other electrical professional needs. Here’s what you can expect from this category:
- 17th Edition Books – a wide range of publications including the IET Code of Practice, Wiring Regulations and others such as On-Site Guidance
- 17th Edition Certificates – used with electrical installations and PAT testing, these certificates allow you to complete important testing data in line with regs
- 17th Edition Software – these software packages are made for use with various types of electrical tester
- Calibration Checkboxes – verify the correct operation of several different types of meter in the time between official calibration procedures
- Component Analysers – test electrical components to ensure they’re functioning correctly and are ready for use
- Earth Loop Testers – verify that earth loops in electrical systems are working correctly
- Earth Testers – verify that grounding is correctly implemented and safety is maintained
- EMF Meters – these testers detect electromagentic fields output by a wide variety of electrical equipment types
- Insulation and Continuity Testers – with these testers you can see how effective the insulation of an electrical system is
- LCR Meters – test inductance, capacitance and resistance using one comprehensive meter
- Multifunction Testers – also known as installations testers, these tools test practically every aspect of an electrical installation
- Power Quality Analysers – gain a detailed snapshot of how a system loses power and energy and take remedial action
- Proving Units – for use with voltage testers, these instruments verify that they’re working correctly
- Socket Testers/Adaptors – everything you’ll need for verifying the wiring inside a socket has problems or is working correctly
- Test Equipment Kits – with both manufacturer and exclusive bundle packs available, you’re sure to find a great deal!
- Voltage Testers – Evaluate voltage levels and detect the presence of voltage using voltage detectors
Cable Locators and Fuse Finders
As cables and fuses are often hidden inside complex systems, behind walls or underground, these testers and tools aid with finding where cables/fuses are located.
Under this category you’ll find:
- Cable Locators – these instruments include both receivers and transmitters for inputting a signal into a cable to locate where it is
- Fuse Finders – precisely locate which fuse is tied to specific elements of an installation
- Cable Locator Accessories – handy items for use in addition with other testers
With over 200 clamp meters and adaptors available, we cater for absolutely every current measurement application you can think of!
- AC and DC Clamp Meters – available in a selection of sizes and with different capabilities
- Clamp Adaptors – expand the abilities of other types of test equipment by plugging these in
- Earth Clamp Meters – specifically-designed clamp meters for measuring earth parameters
- Clamp Meter Accessories – these additional items are designed to further enhance clamp meter’s operation
An essential part of any electrician’s equipment, the multimeter is the best tool for quick and easy measurements of basic electrical parameters.
We stock well over 200 digital multimeters and accessories from all of the leading manufacturers.
To help you choose the perfect type of multimeter we break them down into the following categories:
- Analogue Multimeters – traditional-style needle scale multimeters perfect for those who don’t like digital meters
- Bench Multimeters – laboratory-grade high accuracy professional multimeters for demanding environments
- Digital Multimeters – handheld, portable and available in a range of sizes, shapes and capabilities
- Multimeter Accessories – carrying cases, probes and more for use with multimeters