- 18th Edition Books
- 18th Edition Certificates
- 18th Edition Softwares
- Calibration Checkboxes
- Earth Loop Testers
- Earth Testers
- EMF Meters
- Insulations & Continuity Testers
- Multifunction Testers
- Power Quality Analysers
- Production Line Safety Testers
- Proving Units
- RCD Testers
- Socket Testers And Adaptors
- Test Equipment Kits
- Voltage Testers
DJI Matrice 200 Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter
DJI Matrice 200 Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter Details
The DJI Matrice 200 Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter is necessary for facilitating the connection between compatible DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Cameras and the DJI Matrice 200 series of drone aircraft.
Without this gimbal adapter, it is not possible to connect a Zenmuse XT camera to the Matrice 200 Drones.
DJI Matrice 200 Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter Key Features
- Compatible with DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Cameras
- Compatible with DJI’s series of Matrice 200 Drone Aircraft
- Facilitates a connection between the Zenmuse XT Thermal Cameras and the Matrice 200 Drone Aircraft
- Without this adapter, the above connection is not possible
- DJI Matrice 200 Zenmuse XT Gimbal Adapter
There are no technical specifications for this product.
DJI / FLIR Inspire 1 Drone Remote Control (EU/NA)0 out of 5(0)
DJI / FLIR Inspire 1 Drone Remote Control (EU/NA) Details
This precision remote control gives you absolutely control of an Inspire 1 drone aircraft (sold separately).
The controller features dedicated buttons for photo/video capturing, a gimbal control dial and a built-in rechargeable battery for use in the field.
You can even use the controller to view the drone’s video footage in real-time by attaching a tablet to the tablet holder and connecting via HDMI or USB to the remote control!
DJI / FLIR Remote Controller Technical Specifications
Operating Frequency 5.728 to 5.850GHz
2.400 to 2.483GHz
Transmitting Distance (Outdoor and Unobstructed) 2km EIRP 10dBm@900m
Video Output Port USB, HDMI Power Supply Built-in battery Charging DJI charger Dual User Capability Host and slave connection Mobile Device Holder Tablet or phone Output Power 9W Operating Temperature Range -20 to 40°C Storage Temperature Range Less than 3 months: 20 to 45°C
More than 3 months: 22 to 28°C
Charging Temperature Range 5 to 40°C Battery 6000mAh LiPo 25SKU: n/a
DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera0 out of 5(0)
DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera Details
The DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera is a sophisticated camera optimised for use with DJI’s Inspire 2 Quadcopter.
It includes a 20 megapixel, 1-inch, Exmor R CMOS Sensor with large 2.4µm pixels, as well as a maximum ISO of 128000. It also features a dynamic range of 11.6 stops, with 1.5 more stops of signal to noise ratio and colour sensitivity compared to the Zenmuse X3. These features enable the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera to capture high-quality, clear images even at high speeds.
This camera’s leaf shutter also adds to the Zenmuse X4S’ suitability for high-speed, in-flight applications. It is capable of 1/2000 shutter speeds which work to eliminate the rolling shutter distortion that usually occurs when capturing images at high-speeds or when photographing fast-moving subjects.
In addition to this, the lens supplied with this camera is custom-engineered; it is a compact, 8.8mm/ F2.8-11 lens with a FOV of 84°, radial dispersion of 3µm, and low distortion. As a result, the professional lens supplied with this camera has the equivalent of a 24 focal length as found on a 35mm camera.
Moreover, the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera is devoid of low-pass filters and features a high MTF rating, again adding to the power and dynamic capabilities of this camera. Its de-noising technology and 3D LUT colour reproduction technology also works to improve the image quality of the videos and stills caught with this imager. As a result of these technologies, the photographer is able to see fine details.
When used with the Inspire 2’s CineCore 2.0 image processing system, the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera is capable of capturing 4K/60 footage in H.264 and H.265 formats at a bitrate of 100Mbps. It is also capable of oversampling 5.2K videos to 4K and can capture jpeg and DNGphotos at 14fps in burst mode. It is also possible to take still photographs whilst filming.
Steadiness is maintained throughout photo-capture and filming due to the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera’s ultra-reactive gimbal motors. These motors ensure that the camera responds to the movements of the aircraft and will adjust the camera to maintain neutrality and stability. It has a precision of ±0.01° and three damping balls as well as lightweight damping boards, these features ensure that the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera is able to eradicate vibrations, ensuring smooth footage capture.
Dynamic image capture is not hindered by the DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera’s gimbal motors as they include tightly integrated and hidden wires, ensuring that it is able to rotate up to 320°. Further to this, when the aircraft is also yawed the camera is capable of 360° rotation.
The DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera is a dynamic, powerful and versatile aerial camera optimised for use with DJI’s Inspire 2 Drone.
DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera Key Features
- Sophisticated camera optimised for use with DJI’s Inspire 2 Quadcopter
- 20 megapixel, 1-inch, Exmor R CMOS Sensor with large 2.4µm pixels
- Maximum ISO of 128000
- Dynamic range: 11.6 stops
- 1.5 more stops of signal to noise ratio and colour sensitivity compared to the Zenmuse X3
- Capture high-quality, clear images and footage at high-speeds
- Leaf shutter capable of 1/2000 shutter speeds which work to eliminate rolling shutter distortion
- Custom-engineered lens
- Compact, 8.8mm/ F2.8-11 lens with a FOV of 84°, radial dispersion of 3µm, and low distortion
- The equivalent of a 24 focal length as found on a 35mm camera.
- Devoid of low-pass filters
- High MTF rating
- De-noising technology and 3D LUT colour reproduction technology allows the user to see fine details in images and footage
- Use with the Inspire 2’s CineCore 2.0 image processing system to capture 4K/60 footage in H.264 and H.265 formats at a bitrate of 100Mbps
- Capable of oversampling 5.2K videos to 4K
- Can capture jpeg and DNGphotos at 14fps in burst mode
- Capture photographs whilst filming
- Ultra-reactive gimbal motors ensuring steadiness during filming
- Gimbal motors respond to the movement of the aircraft and adjust the camera to maintain neutrality and steadiness
- Precision: ±0.01°
- Three damping balls
- Lightweight damping boards
- Integrated, hidden wires
- Rotate up to 320°
- When yawing the aircraft the camera can rotate up to 360°
- A dynamic, powerful and versatile aerial camera optimised for use with DJI’s Inspire 2 Drone
- DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
(Size: 11.4 MB)(Size: 2.1 MB)
DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera Technical Specifications
General Specifications Name Zenmuse X4S Dimensions 125×100×80 mm Weight 253 g Camero Specifications Sensor CMOS, 1″ Effective Pixels: 20 MP Lens F/2.8-11, 8.8mm (35 mm Equivalent: 24mm) FOV 84° Photo Resolutions 3:2, 5472×3648 4:3, 4864×3648 4:3, 4864×3648 Video Resolutions H.264
Photo Formats DNG, JPEG, DNG+JPEG Video Formats MOV, MP4 Operation Modes Capture, Record, Playback Still Photography Modes Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing, 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias, Interval Exposure Mode Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority Exposure Compensation ±3.0 (1/3 increments) Metering Mode Center-weighted metering,
Spot metering (area option 12×8)
AE Lock Supported Shutter Speed Mechanical Shutter: 8 – 1/2000s
Electronic Shutter: 1/2000 – 1/8000s
White Balance Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Neon,
Custom (2000K – 10000K)
ISO Range 100 – 6400 (Video) 100 – 12800 (Stills) Video Captions Supported Anti-Flicker Auto, 50Hz, 60Hz PAL/NTSC Supported Gimbal Specifications Angular Vibration Range ±0.01° Mount Detachable Controllable Range Tilt: +30° to -90°, Pan: ±320° Mechanical Range Tilt: +50° to -140°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50° Max Controllable Angular Speed Tilt: 90°/s, Pan: 90°/s Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature 14° – 104°F (-10 to 40℃) Storage Temperature -4° – 140°F (-20 to 60℃)SKU: n/a
DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB0 out of 5(0)
DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB Details
The DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB can be connected to the DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter in order to record videos at a write speed of up to 4.2 GPS and with a maximum resolution of 5280 x 2670 pixels.
In order to facilitate this, the DJI CineSSD uses an NVMe logical device interface and supports FAT32/exFAT file formats. It also includes four PCI express ports.
Settings and formats, such as field of view and resolution, available on the DJI CineSSD can be accessed and adjusted using the DJI GO 4 app.
Videos can be exported from the DJI CineSSD to a computer using a compatible DJI CineSSD Station (sold separately).
The extensive video recording capabilities present on the DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB makes it ideal for demanding filmmaking applications.
DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB Key Features
- Can be installed in the DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter in order to record videos at a write speed of up to 4.2 GPS
- Maximum resolution of 5280 x 2670 pixels
- NVMe logical interface
- Supports FAT32/ exFAT file formats
- 4 PCI Express ports
- Settings and information adjustable via DJI GO 4 app
- Videos can be exported to a computer using a compatible DJI CineSSD Station (sold separately)
- Ideal for demanding filmmaking applications
- DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB
DJI CineSSD for the Inspire 2 Quadcopter – 480GB Technical Specifications
General Specifications Compatibility DJI Inspire 2 Size 480 GB Maximum Supported Resolutions 5280 x 2970 @ 30 fps Write Speeds Up to 4.2 Gbps Supported Codecs CinemaDNG, Apple ProRes Supported File Format FAT32/exFAT License Key and Video Specifications License Key Video Format Resolution Bit Frame Rate/ fps Recording Duration* CinemaDNG License Key CinemaDNG 5280×2970 12 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 15Min@29.97fps 4096×2160 10 50 / 59.94 17Min@59.94fps 4096×2160 12 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 30Min@29.97fps 4096×2160 12 47.952 19Min@47.952fps 3840×2160 10 50 / 59.94 18Min@59.94fps 3840×2160 12 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 31Min@29.97fps 3840×2160 12 47.952 20Min@47.952fps Apple ProRes License Key Apple ProRes422HQ 3840×2160 / 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 71Min@29.97fps 5280 x 2160 / 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 51Min@29.97fps Apple ProRes4444XQ (no alpha) 3840 x 2160 / 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 32Min@29.97fps * Calculated by average bitrate, actual recording duration may varySKU: n/a
DJI / FLIR Inspire 1 Drone Intelligent Flight Battery (4500mAh)0 out of 5(0)
DJI / FLIR Inspire 1 Drone Intelligent Flight Battery (4500mAh) Details
This field-swappable, fully rechargeable lithium ion battery works with DJI Inspire 1 drone aircract.
With these batteries, you can fly DJI Inspire 1 drones for up to 18 minutes, with remaining battery power shown live on your controller (sold separately). Dedicated algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, so you’ll always know when it’s time to fly the drone back for a battery swap.
The battery will also report the voltage of each cell, total lifetime charges and discharges and overall health/battery status. Built-in LED indicators on the battery are also visible from the exterior of the aircraft so you can see battery levels at a distance.
This battery is identical to the one supplied as standard with DJI Inspire 1 drones.
DJI Inspire 1 Battery Key Features
- Rechargeable, field-swappable lithium ion battery
- 18 minutes of flight time per battery
- LED indicators show battery capacity/charger status
- Designed for use with DJI Inspire 1 drones only
- 4500mAH capacity
There are no technical specifications for this product.SKU: n/a