- 18th Edition Books
- 18th Edition Certificates
- 18th Edition Softwares
- Calibration Checkboxes
- Earth Loop Testers
- Earth Testers
- EMF Meters
- Insulations & Continuity Testers
- Multifunction Testers
- Power Quality Analysers
- Production Line Safety Testers
- Proving Units
- RCD Testers
- Socket Testers And Adaptors
- Test Equipment Kits
- Voltage Testers
Fluke 180LR Red Self-Levelling Laser Level w/ Optional Laser Detector
Fluke 180LR Red Self-Levelling Laser Level w/ Optional Laser Detector Details
Important note: we have two different versions of this product available. Using the dropdown box, choose between the following:
- Fluke 180LR Self-Levelling Red Laser Detector
- Fluke 180LR Self-Levelling Red Laser Detector + Fluke LDR Laser Line Detector
The optional laser line detector can be used to more accurately locate the laser in high ambient light conditions. See below for more information.
Throw away those old tools and get yourself Fluke’s 180LR, a precision laser level with bright red laser for use in indoor conditions.
The Fluke 180LR will help you to generate accurate level and plumb points; this self-levelling instrument is a horizontal and vertical cross-line laser level, helping to easily generate rapid, accurate levelling and layout in a wide variety of applications.
With a working range of up 30m and high accuracy of 3mm up to a working range of 9m, you can always rely on the 180LR to generate the results you need. Using the level is simple; one button easily cycles between different presets, helping you to work faster.
Concerned about the level getting damaged when working? Fluke has made sure your level is protected thanks to a rugged case which is drop tested to a height of 1m.
Fluke 180LR Laser Level Key Features
- Generates a bright red laser for accurate level/plumb applications (recommended for use indoors)
- Self-levelling horizontal and vertical cross line laser level
- Generate project level lines, plumb lines, a combination of level/plumb lines and 90° lines
- Project from any angle
- Accurate to 3mm at 9m (total working range up to 30m)
- Rugged design – 1m drop tested
- Magentic wall bracket included for added stability without holding the level
About the Optional LDR Laser Line Detector
Designed specifically for use with the 180LR, this detector will help you to locate your laser lines in applications where there may be high levels of light.
The detector uses a combination of both visual and audible indicators to help you accurately locate laser lines.
Fluke’s LDR detector is supplied as standard with a rod clamp for quick, steady positioning.
- Fluke 180R Laser Level
- Carrying Pouch
- Wall Bracket
If you opt for the kit version above with the Laser Detector, you’ll also get:
- Fluke LDR Red Laser Detector
- Rod Clamp
Fluke 180LR Technical Specifications
|Light Source||Semiconductor laser diode|
|Accuracy||≤3mm at 9m|
|Batteries||3 x AA alkaline IEC LR6|
|Battery Life (Red)||≥35 hours, continuous use|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||93 x 61 x 93mm|
|Weight (with Batteries)||0.50kg|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 70°C (with batteries -20 to +50°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% (0 to 35°C)
0 to 75% (35 to 40°C)
0 to 45% (40 to 50°C)
|General||IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Laser||IEC 60825-1: Class 3R|
|Max Output Power||<5mW|