- 18th Edition Books
- 18th Edition Certificates
- 18th Edition Softwares
- Calibration Checkboxes
- Earth Loop Testers
- Earth Testers
- EMF Meters
- Insulations & Continuity Testers
- Multifunction Testers
- Power Quality Analysers
- Production Line Safety Testers
- Proving Units
- RCD Testers
- Socket Testers And Adaptors
- Test Equipment Kits
- Voltage Testers
Fluke FVF-SC2 FlukeView Forms Designer Software with Cable
Fluke FVF-SC2 FlukeView Forms Designer Software with Cable Details
This software package is compatible with Fluke’s 280 series, 53-II B and 54 II-B, 180 series, 789, 1550B and 1653B. It allows comprehensive records to be downloaded from these testers into an easy to use system.
Shipping as standard with the software and a USB cable for downloading from your tester, this software’s range of advanced functions makes interaction and further analysis of a day’s testing possible when back at the PC. Simply connect a compatible meter, download your data and you can then access a wide variety of different functions to interact with the data in various ways.
One of the most useful functions of FlukeView Forms is the ability to create your own customisable reports, complete with information such as your company logo, unique titles or other information alongside applicable testing records. A number of standard manufacturer forms are also shipped with the package.
FlukeView Forms Software Key Features
- Transfer of data from a meter into a PC
- 9 standard forms included
- Customise Fluke’s standard forms
- Design your own forms from scratch
- View data from up to 8 meters simultaneously
- Change your company logo and name on reports
- Multi-page form creation
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and XP (Windows 10 version in development – please call for updates)
- Fluke 280 Series
- Fluke 53-II B
- Fluke 54-II B
- Fluke 180 Series
- Fluke 789
- Fluke 1550B
- Fluke 1653B
Full List of Products Included
- CD with FlukeView Forms Software
- Plastic Infrared Adapter
- PC to Meter IR-USB Cable
- User Manual
- Registration Card
- Software License Agreement
- Installation Instructions for IR-USB Cable
18th Edition Software
Metrel Eurolink ProPlus Software (NICEIC Reports)0 out of 5(0)
Metrel Eurolink ProPlus Software (NICEIC Reports) Details
Note: This is for a purchase for a license key for Metrel’s software. The software can be downloaded from Metrel’s website or may be supplied with your tester.
Metrel’s Eurolink ProPlus software is used for analysis of test data gained from Metrel testers. Including Auto-Sequence technology, this software allows you to ensure that the testing of your products, evaluation of the results that are taken and the final certification are done as quickly and easily as possible.
All the results that are taken on your Metrel multifunction tester can be saved quickly on the unit, which allows them to be referenced whenever you need them. While this is no doubt a handy feature, your memory often fills up fast and you end up with no space left for your data. When this happens, Metrel’s Eurolink ProPlus software can be used to download the results onto your computer, freeing up your tester’s memory.
Downloading your test data also has added benefits including the ability to analyse, create graphs and export test data that you have gained directly onto printable NICEIC certificates. It also has Green Form certificate capability already built into the software.
Metrel Eurolink ProPlus Key Features
- Downloaded test results automatically shifted into Pro Plus forms
- Allows you to fill out visual inspection for tested fuse cabinet or earthing system
- Automatically selects worse case test results for form completon
- Easy test report generation and reviewing facilities
- Creates Pro Plus reports, NICEIC certificates, ZVEH certificates (Germany), SiNa certificates (Switzerland), UNE-202008 certificates (Spain)
- Password protection for MI 3121, MI21H, MI 3122, MI3123 and MI 3125B
Metrel Eurolink Pro is Compatible With:
- MI3105 EurotestXA
- MI 3101 EurotestAT
- MI 3102 EurotestXT
- MI3102 EurotestXE 2.5 kV
- MI 31225B EurotestCOMBO
- MI 3121 SMARTEC Insulation/Continuity
- MI 3121H MARTEC 2.5kV Insulation/Continuity
- MI 3122 SMARTEC Z Line-Loop RCD
- MI 3123 SMARTEC Earth Clamp
18th Edition Software
Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick with User Guide and PQ Software0 out of 5(0)
Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick with User Guide and PQ Software Details
The Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick can be used with Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers. It contains a multilingual user guide for Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers, as well as a copy of Megger’s Power Quality Analysis Software with an accompanying multilingual user guide. Both user guides contain instructions written in English, French, Spanish and German.
The Megger Power Quality Analysis Software is designed for use with a PC and in addition to creating tailored reports and charts can be used to operate the Megger MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers remotely. This is because Megger’s Power Quality Analysis Software supports USB and Ethernet connections allowing the user to transfer data via USB and Ethernet ports, as well as USB sticks and SD cards.
The Megger Power Quality Analysis Software can be used to create the following charts and reports:
- Power Factor
- Power Quality Phenomenon
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Total Demand Distortion (TDD)
The variety of reports and charts available allows the user to select the document most suited to the application, allowing him/her to present the information most relevant to the client’s power quality complaint quickly, easily and succinctly.
In addition to the large scope of reports and charts, the Megger Power Quality Analysis Software also includes an automatic data analysis feature, as well as integrated dashboards for analysing power quality events. This software also includes integrated filters designed to allow the user to parse through events and perform detailed harmonic analysis of event waveforms. He/she is able to view the harmonic trend, waveforms and FFTs simultaneously via the dashboard. Moreover, he/she is able to view the direction of harmonics and perform harmonic analysis through the 128th order.
This combination of helpful, multilingual user guides and a copy of the comprehensive, adaptable and versatile Megger Power Analysis Software makes the Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick a cost-effective, useful and practical addition to Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers.
Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick with User Guide and PQ Software Key Features
- Optimised for use with Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers
- Includes a multilingual user guide for Meggers MPQ1000 Analysers
- Includes a copy of Megger’s Power Quality Analysis Software with an accompanying, multilingual user guide
- User guides include instructions in English, French, Spanish and German
- Termonology customisable for region
- Megger’s Power Quality Analysis Software is designed for use with a PC
- The software can be used to operate the MPQ1000 analysers remotely
- Software supports USB and Ethernet connections
- Transfer data via USB and Ethernet Ports or via USB sticks and SD cards
- Export data to Excel
- Power Factor reports
- Power Quality Phenomenon reports
- Harmonics reports
- Inter-harmonics reports
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) reports
- Total Demand Distortion (TDD) reports
- Flicker reports
- Unbalance reports
- Create issue-specific reports and charts
- Automatic data analysis feature
- Integrated dashboards for analysing power quality events
- Integrated filters designed to parse through events and perform detailed harmonic analysis of event waveforms
- View harmonic trends, waveforms and FFTs simultaneously via the dashboard
- View the direction of harmonics
- Perform harmonic analysis through the 128th order
- EN50160 analysis and reporting
- A cost-effective, practical and useful addition to Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers
- Megger 1009-697 MPQ1000 USB Stick with User Guide and PQ Software
Part Code: 1009-697
There are no technical specifications for this product.SKU: n/a
18th Edition Software
Seaward Powerplus Software Additional Licence0 out of 5(0)
Seaward Powerplus Software Additional Licence Details
This purchase includes an additional license which allows an existing Seaward PowerPlus Software package to be used on another PC. An existing copy of Seaward’s PowerPlus software package is required to make use of this license.
Ideal for those who need to use more than one computer (e.g. a desktop at home and a laptop when out in the field), this license ensures that you can transfer and interact with data from a Seaward Powerplus 1557 Installation Tester whenever you need to.SKU: n/a
18th Edition Software
Megger PowerSuite Pro-Lite PAT Tester Software0 out of 5(0)
Megger PowerSuite Pro-Lite PAT Tester Software Details
*** PLEASE NOTE the Megger PowerSuit Pro-Lite PAT Tester Software is ONLY compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems up to and including Windows 7; please see the ‘Technical Specifications’ for further details. ***
Designed to seamlessly work with a wide variety of Megger’s downloadable (integrated memory) electrical testers and PAT testers, Powersuite Pro-Lite is a cost-effective way to store, interact with and create certificates based on your testing data.
With Powersuite Pro-Lite, data is seamlessly entered into real certificate layouts, requiring no working in spreadsheets. The interface is designed with simplicity in mind, with wizard-driven operations, toolbars and drop-down menus for easy access to all functions.
Working with a large number of clients? Powersuite Pro-Lite’s integrated client and location manager will help you keep all of your customer details and locations logged, with easy porting into certificates whenever you need the data.
Certificates can be either filled in automatically using downloaded data or amended manually as you wish. For added professionalism, it’s also possible to replace the Megger logo on certain certificates with your own company logo.
This software is designed for use with Megger’s downloadable electrical and PAT testers. Compatible models include:
- Megger PAT410
- Megger PAT420
- Megger PAT450
Megger Powersuite Pro-Lite Software Key Features
- Integrated certificate manager with IEE, BSi and ECA certificates available
- Client manager – easily log and view customer data and locations
- Wizard/menu functions make the software as simple to use as possible
- Compatible with a wide variety of different Megger downloadable testers
- Add your own company logo to certificates
- Photo importing – ideal for providing physical evidence of detected problems
- Supports direct download for automatic generation of certificates and manual data entry
- Drag and drop editing
- IET certificate validation
- Document storage for several programs including Word, Excel, PDFs and many others
- Certificate audit trail
- Compatible with Megger’s Ultra-Mobile software (sold separately)
- Real-time Bluetooth result capturing from Bluetooth-enabled Megger testers
- Megger PAT tester data downloading and uploading
- Download directly from compatible testers
- Image management function
- Additional licenses available for an extra charge (product code 6111-706)
Megger Powersuite Professional Comparison Chart
Powersuite-Lite is the entry-level version of Megger’s software and can be upgraded as needed to several upgraded versions which are also available.
This chart outlines the exact functionality of each version of the software.
Function Lite Lite On-Site Contractor On-Site Contractor Power SME (Network) Ultra Mobile** Certificate Manager including IET, BSi and ECA √ √ √ √ √ √ – Client Manager √ √ √ √ √ √ – Wizard/Menu Functions √ √ √ √ √ √ – Company Logo Importing √ √ √ √ √ √ – Photo Importing √ √ √ √ √ √ – Manual Data Entry √ √ √ √ √ √ √ Drag and Drop Editing √ √ √ √ √ √ √ IET Certificate Validation √ √ √ √ √ √ – Document Storage including Word, Excel, PDFs and others √ √ √ √ √ √ – Certificate Audit Trail √ √ √ √ √ √ – Ultra-Mobile Compatible*** √ √ √ √ √ √ – Real-Time Bluetooth Result Capturing √ √ √ √ √ √ √ Megger PAT Download and Upload √ √ √ √ √ √ – Megger Tester Download √ √ √ √ √ √ – Image Management √ √ √ √ √ √ – Organiser – – √ √ √ √ – Identify Missing Assets – – √ √ √ √ – Reports – – √ √ √ √ – Billing – – √ √ √ √ – Extended Certificates – – – – √ √ – Extended Reports – – – √ √ √ – 3rd Party Instrument Support – – √ √ √ √ – Imports (Exports to Powersuite Professional) – √ √ – √ – – Email Certificates between Mobile Devices and Software – √ √ – – √ – Viewer CD – – – – √ √ – Document Designer – – – – √ √ – Non-Electrical Maintenance – – – – √ √ – Networkable with Multi-User Access – – – – √ √ – Multiple Data Folders – – – – √ √ – Additional User Licenses Available √ √ √ √ √ – √ Additional Network License Available – – – – – √ – 30 Day Free Support √ √ √ √ √ √ –SKU: n/a