- 18th Edition Books
- 18th Edition Certificates
- 18th Edition Softwares
- Calibration Checkboxes
- Earth Loop Testers
- Earth Testers
- EMF Meters
- Insulations & Continuity Testers
- Multifunction Testers
- Power Quality Analysers
- Production Line Safety Testers
- Proving Units
- RCD Testers
- Socket Testers And Adaptors
- Test Equipment Kits
- Voltage Testers
Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m)
Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m) Details
The Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth is the most simple and easy-to-use laser distance meter produced by Leica Geosystems, capable of quickly and easily measuring distances of up to 40m.
This robust, hand held laser distance meter features two measurement settings: linear distance and continuous measurement which both have a range of 40m and accuracy of 2mm in favourable conditions.
With a two button operating system, the Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth is ideal for basic, interior measurement tasks. Its compact, lightweight design enables the user to perform awkwardly angled measurements, again making the Leica Disto D1 ideal for domestic measuring tasks, such as measuring furniture space, laying carpet and hanging pictures.
The D1 is compatible with certain Apple IOS and Android technologies and so can be connected to a user’s smartphone or other compatible devices via Bluetooth 4.0 technology, allowing access to Leica’s Disto Sketch App enabling the user to transfer data directly into project sketches and/or images. For further information about this app, please see below.
The Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m) is a resilient, accurate, easy-to-use laser meter. Its simple design and protection against dust and splashes of water make the Disto D1 Distance Laser Meter ideal for basic everyday tasks.
Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m) Key Features
- Simple laser meter with a measurement range of up to 40m
- Accuracy of 2mm in good conditions
- Accuracy of 3mm in challenging conditions
- Linear distance setting
- Continuous measurement setting
- Handheld, robust design resistant to dust and water splashes
- Compact and lightweight, ideal for taking measurements at awkward angles
- Contains Bluetooth 4.0 technology making it compatible with certain Apple IOS and Android products
- Can be used in conjunction with Disto Sketch App to import measurements into project sketches and/or images
- Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m)
- 2 Year Warranty from Leica Geosystems
Leica Disto Sketch App Details
The Leica Disto Sketch App enables the user to integrate the measurements taken via the Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter into project sketches, images and photos.
Some of the features of the Sketch App are:
- Creating Scale Drawings: measurements can be assigned to lines drawn in the sketch app and the auto-scale function will straighten and adjust these lines in reference to the imported measurements, creating scale drawings. Furthermore, layout drawings created in the Sketch app will display the square area and/or circumference.
- Transferal of Dimensions into Photos: the Sketch app enables the user to record and apply measurement results via transferring measurements taken with the Leica Disto D1 onto photos that are taken with the user’s IOS or Android device.
- New To-Scale Sketches can be Attached to Pre-Existing Sketches: the user can create new sketches or images complete with and/or adjusted to comply with the relevant measurement information taken with the Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter before including the new sketches or images into existing sketches.
- Compare PDF Drawings with Reality and Add Measurements: PDF drawings on compatible devices can be annotated and/or adjusted in accordance with the measurements taken and/or notes, sketches or pictures the user has created. These can then be compared with the real-life site enabling easy documentation and accuracy of creation.
- All the user’s sketches may be viewed on the user’s compatible mobile device.
- Time stamps and geotagging can be applied to created sketches.
- Sketches can be emailed as PDF or CSV documents.
- Compatible device cameras can be used to measure chosen picture elements.
Many of Leica Distos Sketch App features require Bluetooth 4.0 technology and so are only compatible with certain Apple IOS and Android products.
Leica Geosystems currently list these Apple products a compatible:
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPod touch (5. Generation)
- iPad (3. Generation)
- iPad (4. Generation)
- iPad mini
For further details and visual insight into Leica Disto Sketch App functions and interface please consult the video below.
Leica Disto D1 Laser Distance Meter with Bluetooth (40m) Technical Specifications
|Accuracy with Favourable Conditions||2 mm/ 0.08 in|
|Accuracy with Unfavourable Conditions||3mm/ 1/8 in|
|Range with Favourable Conditions||0.2-40m/ 0.6-131 ft|
|Range with Unfavourable Conditions||0.2-30m/ 0.6-100 ft|
|Smallest Unit Display||1mm / 1/32 in|
|Laser Type||635 nm, <1 mW|
|ø laser point | at distances||6 /30 /60 mm | 10/ 50/ 100 m|
|Protection Class||IP54 (dust- and splash water protected)|
|Auto. Laser Switch Off||After 90 s|
|Auto. Power Switch Off||After 180 s|
|Bluetooth® Smart||Bluetooth® v4.0|
|Range of Bluetooth® Smart||<10m|
|Battery durability (2 x AAA)||Up to 10000 measurements|
|Dimensions (HxDxW)||115 x 43.5 x 23.5 mm | 4.53 x 1.71 x 0.93 in|
|Weight (with batteries)||87 g/ 3.07 oz|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25 to 70°C/ -13 to 158°F|
|Operation Temperature Range||0 to 40°C/ 32 to 104°F|
|Article No.||843418 | 846805 (US & CAN)|